APA 9-Ball Doubles League
- 2 x 9–BALL SINGLES MATCHES, ONE DOUBLES MATCH
- STARTING COMBINED SKILL LEVEL MUST BE 10 OR LESS/TEAM
- $20 TEAM FEE/PLAY – WINNING TEAM GOES TO VEGAS!
* Team must meet SL 10 at start of session.
***Teams will still meet qualification for tournament(s), as long as they don’t exceed 12 at end of session/Local PO and Vegas.
- Alternate Shot
- One coach per team per game will be allowed.
- Any combination of players with a combined skill level limit of 10.
- Teams must begin play at a skill level of 10 or less–*The team will be allowed to advance to the event in Las Vegas if
their skill level increases to 11 or 12 by using a modified race chart. If the team’s skill level increases to 13, a replacement of
one established player from the doubles league will have to be made to reduce the team skill level back to 10.
- Players must have at least twenty 9–Ball scores within the last two (2) years by the Vegas entry deadline of March 23, 2023.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE BY–LAWS REGARDING LOCAL AND NATIONAL REQUIREMENTS ON CCPOOLPLAYERS.COM
APA 9-Ball Doubles Divisions
|Division #||Every other Friday @ 7:00 pm||Area of Play
|Travel league||Myrtle Beach
|In-house league||Myrtle Beach