- Maximum of 5 players allowed on roster.
- Teams may choose any 3 of the 5 team members to participate in each match.
- The total of the skill levels of the 3 players elded in any team match cannot exceed 13.
- Standard coaching rules apply.
- 8-Ball Format using a games must win chart.
- 3-Point Scoring System.
- Full team forfeits and Byes receive 4 points.
- Individual forfeits receive 2 points in the regular session and 3 points in playoffs.
We will continue to run the APA Ladies Division as a once a month format with two matches played each month. However, as noted above, the format is changing from 5-8 person teams to 3-5 person teams with 3 matches played for each team match. The team Skill Level Limit for the 3 matches will be 13 (which is a half of a skill level increase from 19 when playing 5 matches). Instead of the matches being played simultaneously, the second match will be played following the completion of the first match. Team fees will be $30.00 per team per match.
Our local APA will still be qualifying teams for Las Vegas through Ladies Division League play. The slot count for the tournament that we are awarded is based on our team count - we are guaranteed to receive one slot for every 15 teams (!) This includes Wilmington and Myrtle Beach Divisions. Therefore our goal is to take the existing 12 Ladies teams that we have participating currently and make them into 30+ teams so that we are able to qualify at least 2 Ladies Teams, if not more, to the APA Ladies 8-Ball Championship!
Join one of our APA Ladies Leagues
|703 - Alt Ladies 8 Ball||Sundays||1:30pm||Request More Info|
|704 - Alt Ladies 8 Ball Wil||Sundays||1:30pm||Request More Info|