APA Jack-N-Jill Tournament Information
IT'S TIME TO LOOK FOR A PARTNER
AND GEAR UP FOR THE ANNUAL LAS VEGAS QUALIFIER!!!!
First 32 Teams Guaranteed! Pre-Register to ensure a spot.
Both players who advance to Vegas must have 20 lifetime scores in 8-ball by July 31.
Winning team gets up to $1,000 toward travel. Any money left over goes to 2nd place. (Based on entries)
|DATE:||April ???, 2018|
|TIME:||Registration/Meeting at 10am.
Play starts at 11am sharp.
|ENTRY FEE:||$50 Team|
- Must be on an active APA 8-Ball roster.
- Alternate shot.
- One coach per team, per game will be allowed.
- Any combination of male/female teams.
- Preregistration is required.
- Must have at least 10 8-Ball scores.
- Max combined team skill level of 10.
|Skill Level||6 or less||7||8||9||10|
|6 or less||2/2||2/3||2/3||2/4||2/4|
APA Jack-N-Jill Qualifier Tournament Winner
Congratulations to our local Coastal Carolina APA team of TBD. They've earned the opportunity compete in the 2019 APA National Jack-N-Jill Tournament in Las Vegas by winning this year's local qualifier tournament. Good Luck in Vegas!